Become a professional handyman with Handyman at your service NYC
If you are looking for a career in handyman jobs and high quality handyman training, you can get it at Handyman at your service, New York City. Handyman NYC is the right place where we provide training and help you in developing strong skill set for handyman service.
Quality handyman training is all about getting home repairs done in a perfect way. Our handyman courses are tailored to suit the needs of those wanting to learn the fundamentals of the various trades.
We build confidence of would- be professional handyman with the materials and tools commonly used through a mix of theory and practical experience. All courses start with a short health and safety introduction.
Handyman at your service provides training in:
- Plumbing: - Our training is designed to give practical experience in the art of plumbing
- Wall & Floor Tiling: - It involves assessing wall space, measuring and marking up and problem solving with full hands-on experience.
- Painting and Decorating : - You’ll be trained in handling materials, problem solving, protecting surrounding areas, preparation of surfaces, filling and degreasing and preparing timber, metal and cement surfaces. And at last you will be trained about the application of paints by brush and roller on absorbent and non-absorbent materials and backgrounds.
- Kitchen Fitting: - In this course you will get familiar with the common hand tools including tap wrench and adjustable spanners and power tools like the scribe jig and biscuit cutter. We will also train you on how to connect 15mm tap connectors and pipe up sink taps, connect various sink wastes, pipe blanked ends for dishwasher, washing machine and many more things.
- Bathroom Installation: - It includes the fundamentals of bathroom installation i.e. dealing with the most common fixtures.
- Carpentry: - In this course you’ll learn making door frames/linings, fixing architraves and skirtings and scribing to irregular surfaces.
Besides these courses we offer many more courses in art installation, electricians, air conditioner installation and repair and TV installation.